Dr. Q is proud to provide the kind of gentle, personalized, and understanding dental care that families of all sizes absolutely love. From regular cleanings and cosmetic dental procedures to pediatric dentistry and restorative procedures, Dr. Q is a comprehensive family dentist. Monrovia patients flock to our practice because of the welcoming and caring environment we create for every single one of our patients. We are passionate about getting you in to see the doctor on time because we know that families are always busy.
From regular cleanings and x-rays to the latest in sedation dentistry and cosmetic procedures like veneers, Invisalign, and laser whitening, Dr. Q offers everything your family could ever need from their dentist. Give us a call today at (626) 599-9819 to find out more about us or to set up your next appointment. Be sure to look through our stellar customer reviews on our Review Page as well.
We know that when you have little ones that you may someday need emergency dental services. Dr. Q proudly comes into the office early and stays late to help our patients in need. In these situations, we provide our patients with a direct phone line to Dr. Q to talk with her about what’s going on. Our priority in emergency dental situations is to ease the pain while focusing on long-term cosmetic options.
Procedures Offered by a Family Dentist
Monrovia families can come to Dr. Q to almost all of the dental procedures that they’ll ever need. Here are some of the procedures we offer.
- Exams, Cleaning, X-Rays – As your family’s dentist, you can come to Dr. Q for all of your regular cleanings and x-rays. These types of preventative procedures are the best way to not only keep your mouth healthy but to also avoid the other more costly (and often painful) dental procedures like root canals.
- Fillings, Crowns, and Veneers – When teeth get damaged by decay, your dentist needs to remove it and then replace it. Fillings and crowns are a great way to keep the root of your tooth healthy while also repairing the damage. With veneers, patients can quickly correct crooked or discolored teeth in just a few visits to our office.
- Root Canals and Bridges – If your tooth is causing you pain or if you have sensitivity to heat and cold, it could mean you need a root canal. During this procedure, Dr. Q removes the infection from the inside core of the tooth and fills it with a dental filler. But in some cases, removing the tooth and using a bridge to replace it is a better choice. Also, if you’re missing teeth, a dental bridge can be a great option to restore your teeth.
- Cosmetic Procedures – In addition to veneers, laser teeth whitening and Invisalign are popular procedures to help improve the look of your smile. Dr. Q also offers crowns, bridges, and dental implants for our Monrovia patients that need further cosmetic improvement to their teeth.
- Dental Surgery – Wisdom teeth removal and taking biopsies of mouth growths are just two of the surgical procedures Dr. Q performs.
- Pediatrics – As we said before, we love having kids in our office. We’ve even designed our office to be kid-friendly and as a mom of two kids, Dr. Q knows how children need to be treated when they come to her office. She listens to them, earns their trust, and always explains exactly what she’s doing and why. We also offer nitrous oxide as a 100% safe way to calm any anxious pediatric patients.
Types of Cosmetic Procedures
While most patients are somewhat familiar with the traditional procedures offered by a family dentist, Monrovia patients often ask us specifically about the cosmetic dental procedures Dr. Q offers.
- Teeth Whitening – If your teeth are discolored from coffee, wine, or smoking then Dr. Q can whiten your teeth by several shades. The procedure is totally painless, although some patients experience temporary sensitivity afterward that can last for a few hours or days. We also offer laser whitening.
- Invisalign – Gone are the days of getting called “metal mouth” at school for your braces. Patients can discreetly straighten their teeth using Invisalign and best of all; Dr. Q is a Level II provider of Invisalign which means you’ll get an even straighter smile.
- Veneers – Veneers are a thin shell of porcelain that fit over your teeth. Veneers can be used for certain Monrovia patients who have crooked teeth. But they can also be used to whiten your teeth. Veneers usually take several visits to complete, but once they’re in place, they offer a permanent improvement to your smile.
- Bridges and Implants – For patients that are missing teeth or who need to have teeth extracted, implants and bridges can be used to replace those teeth with powerful, natural-looking teeth. Dental bridges offer faster results, are less invasive, and require less recovery time when compared to implants.
If you’re looking for a family dentist, Monrovia patients can trust that Dr. Q will always do everything possible to make you feel at ease and completely comfortable while delivering the absolute best care possible. Give us a call today at (626) 599-9819 to find out more about our practice or to set up your appointment.