Dr. Charlyn Quiec, DMD, is a skilled dentist who boasts more than a decade of offering comprehensive dental care to patients in Monrovia and Sierra Madre. Known to most as Dr. Q, she is committed to keeping you comfortable, educating you about each procedure, and ensuring the highest safety standards at all times.
With more than a decade in practice, she is a top dentist in Monrovia and received her DMD from the University of the Philippines Dental School, graduating top of her class. Dr. Q was also inducted into the International College of Dentists (ICD).
Membership & Affiliations
- Member of the International College of Dentists
- Board Member of the San Gabriel Valley Foundation for Dental Health
- Board Member for the BGCF
Recognitions & Awards
- 2022 Mary Wilcox Award Recipient
- 2012 and 2013 Beacon Media Readers’ Choice Award
- 2013 Pasadena Magazine’s Top Dentist Award
- 2013 Pasadena star News’ Readers’ Choice Award
- Member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and Monrovia Chamber of Commerce.
- 2020 Fellow at the International College of Dentists (ICD)
Dr. Q and her team are most passionate about helping you look and feel your best with a bright, confident smile. To that end, our practice is proud to provide general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry services, including teeth whitening, crowns, veneers, preparation for dental implants, and Solea® laser treatment.
Our commitment to outstanding care extends to every member of our team. From hygienists to the front office staff, we are all committed to offering a positive experience from that first phone call through the end of your appointment.
We invite you to learn more about the general and cosmetic dentistry services Dr. Q and her team offer in Monrovia, Sierra Madre, and the surrounding areas.