Citrus production was a major agricultural business in Duarte, CA, but these nutritious fruits are also very acidic, which can be damaging to teeth. Dr. Q provides cosmetic and restorative dental care to Duarte residents to preserve their smiles.
Meet Dr. Q
Visiting the dentist should be an enjoyable experience, and Dr. Q strives to create an environment where patients feel comfortable and relaxed. She provides comprehensive care tailored to each person’s unique needs and uses advanced technology to support better outcomes. Whether you want to improve the appearance of your teeth, are interested in Invisalign® for a straighter smile, or need dental implants or crowns as part of a restoration, Dr. Q works with you to create an effective treatment plan.
Our Cosmetic Procedures
Restore the look and function of your smile through a variety of cosmetic procedures:
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are small posts anchored to your jaw that connect replacement crowns to fill in gaps from missing teeth and leave you with a full smile.
- Invisalign: Straighten crooked or misaligned teeth with Invisalign treatment. Clear plastic aligners gently move your teeth into position and can be removed for eating and brushing.
- Teeth Whitening: Get brighter, whiter teeth with professional teeth whitening to help remove stains and treat discoloration from food, beverages, and aging.
- Dental Bridges: Dental bridges are a nonsurgical option for replacing missing teeth. A prosthetic with replacement teeth is attached to adjacent teeth to fill in gaps.
- Dental Veneers: Dental veneers are thin pieces of porcelain that are affixed to the front of your teeth to correct discoloration, cracks, chips, or unevenness.
- BOTOX® for TMJ: TMJ pain can be triggered by muscle spasms or contractions along your jaw. Botox relaxes these muscles and prevents them from tensing, which can reduce pain.
Other Dental Treatments
Dr. Q offers a variety of general and restorative treatment options to improve the health of your teeth:
- Root Canals: If left untreated, infected teeth may need to be extracted. A root canal can preserve the tooth by removing infection and applying a sealant.
- Dental Crowns: Protect damaged or decaying teeth with dental crowns. A cap is placed over the treated tooth to add support or is attached to an implant.
- Dental Fillings: Dental fillings are applied to fill in any gaps from the removal of tooth decay and rebuild the tooth structure.
- Treatment for Sensitive Teeth: If you have pain in your teeth from hot or cold food or beverages, sensitive teeth treatment can enhance your comfort.
- Laser Dentistry: The Solea CO2 laser is an alternative to drilling that causes less trauma and allows for virtually painless dental procedures.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Ensure that your kids’ teeth are healthy and developing properly with pediatric dentistry that helps them feel relaxed and comfortable.
- Emergency Dentistry: Get faster treatment for tooth pain or unexpected damage such as chips or cracks with emergency dental care, including appointments outside of business hours.
Get Preventive and Restorative Care from an Experienced Dentist in Duarte, CA
Residents in Duarte, CA can receive quality, comprehensive care from an experienced dentist who focuses on their needs, concerns, and comfort. Contact Dr. Q to schedule a consultation today.